Friday, February 15, 2008

Feb 14, 2008 with the groupies

I was wondering what to do this Valentine's Day as i felt the pangs of missing a certain someone more than usual (sigh)... sometimes i think it's the hype of it all.. but watever it was.. it dint change the way i felt... so here's wat me and my lovely friends did... we went out for a night at Coco's ... groovy songs by a live performer crooning songs from the genre of Jack Johnson, Bon Jovi, Elvis, the police, Smokie and occasional Hindi songs (that i have no inkling about), outdoorsy ambience on the roof top and lamps to light up the place - it spelt relax, sit back and let go. And that's what we all ended up doing - the drinks , the hookah , the food - they were all ...well jus wat we needed!...despite the obvious couples that could be seen all around us... we jus had fun like how we always do together .... and so to this day i say hanging out with my friends certainly made the day for me!

No comments: